Thursday, November 5, 2009

Color Me Pretty!

Black is classy, refined...vogue. A nice glass of red wine with a perfectly tender steak dinner. An evening out to the opera in Chicago. A sexy little dress for evenings out.

I can be classy, refined....vogue. I even enjoy a nice glass of red and a good steak dinner. I have been to an opera in Chicago. AND I even own a sexy little black dress for "black dress" worthy occasions. But I just don't think black is my color. It might look good on me as a lacy dress, but there is also another color added to the ensemble that says "Kaht!".

And so, I need a change. My website needs a change. It looks good, but does not speak to who I am personally and gosh darn, we need to work on that!

And so I took a color quiz online. Figured, who would know me better than a computer generated questionnaire...right?

The answer was:

VIOLET

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!



Violet. Hmmm. I like purple. And I like the name Violet. I even have little African Violets on my desk.

Maybe I need to try a new quiz?

Thoughts anyone?

PS Just took another quiz and it said I am a purple crayon. Maybe the internet is on to something??

No comments: