Sunday, September 13, 2009

Keeping Up With Kaht and Devin: Our Photos

Now that we are under two weeks to W-Day, I have been scrabbling to get things done. One thing being a guest book including our engagement photos by my friend and fellow photog Justin Cash. When he is not the extreme winter sports photographer, he is putting on a suit and tie and turning on the charm and wit at weddings, just my type of wedding photographer!


I just finished editing my favorites and wanted to share a few with you. We do not look quite so bad when we get shined up! Enjoy and have a great week. ::fingers crossed:: I will get another post up mid this week! xo K








Justin rocks because he humors my insane ideas, like having a picnic complete with wine and pie!

The picnic basket is a gift from Devin's parents, who received it on their wedding day :)

Devin made the pie. It is why I am marrying him. For his mad pie baking skills! :)

Cherry pie!!

The "proposal socks". A funny story of how we got engaged. Maybe I will tell you sometime...


6 comments:

Cassie said...

Smartwool? He couldn't pick something cuter!?! ;) Just kidding. I love you guys and am SO excited!!

Orchard Cove Photography said...

Very very sweet :) Can't wait to see photos from the main event! xo

Unknown said...

You guys are the cutest couple EVER!

Unknown said...

Aw shucks ladies, you're making me blush! And Cassie: I LOVE Smartwool socks. They are the best creation since....sliced bread? Although, they do have cuter designs out there;)

Petals said...

Love the photos and you two!!!!

daria said...

OMgoodness!!! These are absolutely adorable!! Sweeter than pie!!
Love love love them!!
xox