Monday, February 1, 2010

A Photographer's Portrait

This is my husband.
He is a scientist. He is also a gamer, chef, cleaner, sleeper, frisbee-player, cuddler, and...when I ask really nicely, my own personal photographer. When we woke up one weekend it was just one of those perfect "it snowed last night" mornings. Beautiful. So I dragged my barely awake husband out into the cold air to take some pictures to update my website with.

At first I had wanted to publish this post with vote buttons below each image so you could pick your fave. Then I thought that might be lame...my own popularity contest...with myself. Lame.

So here are a few. Just a simple viewing.

It's always nice to be on the "other side" every now and then. To feel how uncomfortable it is, even if it is my loving husband looking at me through the lens. Makes me appreciate how my clients feel and how it is my job to make them them feel comfortable enough to relax and have fun. Devin and I had fun once I "warmed " up a bit. Then we literally had to go in and camp by the heater to really warm up. It was a cold day for outdoor photos! My photographer might think twice about that next time :) xo Kaht























Soon we'll update my "About" page on the website with the new images and some fun factoids, so be on the lookout for that!

4 comments:

Petals said...

I love them all, but especially the last one!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

p.s. I like your hat:)

Orchard Cove Photography said...

I like the sneak peek you posted before where it looks like you're twirling - that's my favorite and is very "Kathleen!"

daria said...

so fun Kaht!! my fav fav FAV of you is #3! and your hubby is very handsome too!! xo