Friday, November 5, 2010

Engaged: Liz & Kevin: Vermont

A friend recently told me that I am so happy and upbeat. And although that is not true 100% of the time because we all have our moments, it is true most of the time. The reason for my generally sunny mood is people. I have a keen sense for positive attitudes and gravitate towards them.

My life is filled with lovely people that just make my days perfect! From my husband, to the cat (bc he's a real boy!), to my industry colleagues, to the women I practice yoga with, I am constantly exposed to their smiles and love. And in turn I cannot help but smile and find so much that is good in my life!

Which is why I am pleased to introduce you to Liz & Kevin. They are happy. And wonderful. And sweet. And just perfect for my life. I want to set them right on my mantle next to all the other lovely people I know. :)

We just barely squeaked in their fall engagement session. It was a freezing cold day WITH SNOW! But they were all about getting great images and happily "chilled" through the session. Even their pup Charlie was on board the polar express! We just focused on how warm their wedding will be next summer. :) Enjoy some of my favorites and have a wonderful weekend! xo Kaht


Charlie stole my heart with his perky ears and sweet eyes. :)

*love* So happy! :)

Charlie is not a fan of public kissing.... ;)







Ooooh Liz, I cannot wait to see you as a beautiful bride!

The weather was wacky! It would snow...

And then be sunny! All in a one minutes time.

But we had fun!

Even Charlie enjoyed himself :)





A little sass works for these two.

So does some sweet :)

We'll sign off with this favorite of mine! Thank you Liz, Kevin & Charlie for a lovely, brisk morning!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these. I am lucky enough to be related to Kev and Liz (married to Kevin's brother), and you could not have described them better - including the beloved Charlie!

Amazing photos, this is making me even more excited for July!!!!

-Em

Unknown said...

Awesome photos Kathleen. Kevin, Liz, and Charlie, you guys look amazing.

- Frank

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing! You guys look so great :) Can't wait to see you in July! Hard to choose just one for the announcement I bet :)
Love, Jen Moser

Anonymous said...

Great pics Liz...love the smiles all over!!! July will come very fast now....Love, Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Liz & Kevin, These are so good and capture your special relationship. Charlie adds a nice touch. Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Liz and Kevin- Great pictures. A sure sign the wedding photo's will be just as good. Love to see that you were having so much fun. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Liz & Kev,
These pics are all so wonderful. Your happiness as a couple shines through in these photos. My personal fave would have to be with all of your feet/paws. That is so adorable. Cannot wait for your big day.

Much love,
Matt

Anonymous said...

These are great photos of a great couple. Just when I saw one that I liked,the next photo was one that I liked more! My favorite is the one in color of them on the stone building's stoop and Liz is sitting and holding Kevin's leg. Or maybe the ones by the red shrub or the black and white ones of them laughing...

Anonymous said...

My beautiful sister and wonderful soon to be hubby! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic's you are gorgeous! Amazing photographer and can not wait for the wedding! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, awesome. Kevin, take your hands out of your pants.
Love Barrett and Becky.

Liz Coen said...

I love the photos Kathleen!! Thank you!! Can't wait to see the rest :)
Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments!
Liz and Kevin

Anonymous said...

Liz and Kevin, Awesome pictures you both look so happy. Congrads to your engagement!!!Richard

Deanna said...

Awesome pictures Liz and Kevin. I love how you included Charlie. I bet your wedding photos are going to be great.

Anonymous said...

Great pics kids. Can't believe how well Charlie did. It looks like he was so cooperative. Mom

Jeanine said...

Great pictures, Liz. You guys look great.

Pam said...

Liz...The pictures are amazing. You make a wonderful couple.I love the pics with the puppy:)

Anonymous said...

I know I already told you in person, but the pictures look GREAT! Can't wait to see all of them :)

<3 Your Roomie

Anonymous said...

What great pics! I wish there was one with Charlie wearing his bright scarf.. the one he wore at Springweather the other morning! What a beautiful family you three are...

Anonymous said...

Great pictures- you both look so happy! I love the black and white picture in front of the door ( very serious) contemporary looking.
Pati

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The love you have for each other comes through. My favorite is the black and white one, there"s something special about it.
-Olga

Ryan Delurey said...

LOVE these :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing.Kevin and Liz(and Charlie) are glowing.I cannot wait to see my youngest cousin get married to his gorgeous soul mate:)

Anonymous said...

Charlie looks so great!!! I miss him:) Oh-you guys look pretty wonderful too-love you! Allie

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the wedding-you guys look great!-Ryan Bacchiocchi

Anonymous said...

Auntie Liz-you look amazing! I love you! Bella

Mel said...

Liz, you're so beautiful...I don't know you Kevin, but I can tell how much you love her. I am so happy for both of you. Your pictures are awesome and it will be hard to pick one!

Anonymous said...

Charlie is a little ham!!!!!
Mom