Friday, March 27, 2009

Puddles and Jane

When I was a camp counselor, one of our favorite activities with our campers was Puddle Stomping. Now that my counselor days are just a good story and fond memory, I truly miss the fun that was had with a muddy puddle and a good jump. Now that it is once again Spring, I was not going to let the moment slip by. My little charge, Jane, lives on a driveway that is FULL of puddles that are perfect for such an activity. She did not need much direction since even at the young age of two "stomp" is an easy word to understand and remember. And seeing as getting dirty is never a bad thing, our afternoon walks always end up at the best puddles. 

Enjoy some pictures from a recent afternoon and then go find some puddles!


Jane has these beautiful blue eyes that are so endearing! I simply love them (like I love her!).

Run to the puddles!

Wahoo!



Not required, but definitely useful: Bee Boots.

In the neighbor's yard is a ceramic stool that Jane likes to play like a drum. 



Be happy! And have a great weekend. ~K

No comments: