Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Keeping Up With Kaht and Devin: Valpo Bound

In t-minus 23 hours, Devin and I will be headed back to the city where we met, fell in love, and got educated. Valparaiso, Indiana, HERE WE COME! This is our weekend with The Girls + Kain (born after the photo series) while their parents travel for a wedding. I am so stinking excited! It's like a mini-vaca with three fabulous children. We get to hang out at the pool, take walks, cuddle, eat ice cream, take photos, play games, eat ice cream, maybe hit up the playground and perhaps have ice cream. My dream vaca about to come true! And it will all be in the company of my dear Devin, who I do not get to see enough off. Rumor has it that we might also get to see Devin's mum and grandma. Could this weekend get any better?!

Perhaps with a little floral excellence, it just might...To start the weekend off early, here are some lovely yellow peonies by my friend Michelle of Petals. The wedding is this weekend, but Michelle put together a bouquet early for me to enjoy (flowers lower the stress of packing for a trip!) and have fun photographing (also proven to lower stress levels :) ). 





xo k

3 comments:

Orchard Cove Photography said...

Peonies are MY FAVORITE. And those images of the girls! So striking! Have a VERY fun trip :)

daria said...

Wow, I've never seen yellow peonies before...they are gorgeous!
Hope you are enjoying the summer, Kathleen!
xo

Tom Porter said...

I so enjoy your blog, sweetie.
Father-in-law (in waiting)