Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

This morning after my shower and bowl of yogurt, I sat down at my desk and about fell over backwards.

It is December 31, 2009 and my To-Do list is a scribble of notes and reminders and things starred as *IMPORTANT*!! It is so long that it nearly rolls down the stairs and out the door.

This cannot be a good start to a new year...

And then a little voice (actually my Mother-in-Law's sweet voice) reminds me to live today, not tomorrow and let the past be but a good memory. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by the big picture that I miss the details. And it is the details that I am so fond of! So today, I am not tackling the To-Do list....not the whole thing at least. I'm taking care of a few little details and then calling it a good year. There is family to spend time with and memories to make!

So Happy New Year Everyone!

2009 has truly been amazing. AMAZING!! I am so blessed by all of the people I have met, friends I have made and stories I have to share of memories that make me smile! And there are some awesome stories! So, enjoy your memories and relish the details. For now, the big picture can wait. xo Kaht

Here's to a fantastic 2010!

*A Sneak Peak of what's to come next year! (err week...)*

No comments: