Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2011 High School Senior Rep. Program!

Are you outgoing and motivated? Do you like to hang out and chat with friends? Would you be interested in a free portrait session (FREE!) with the opportunity to earn incentives towards prints and other cool products? Rather than continue making this sound like a late night TV ad, I’ll give it to you straight. I am looking for 2011 High School Seniors to represent North Photography.

I know that senior photos probably are not even on your radar yet, but the time is near! And spaces are limited. I will be accepting two 2011 seniors from each local high school. Download an application here and contact Kathleen@North-Photo.com for all the details and to learn about the cool stuff you can earn by simply talking to your friends. Easy!

So, don’t delay. Limited supplies! Going to be the talk of the town. Free Shipping and Handling in the next hour! Alright, just kidding. Kitschy ads were never my thing. xo Kaht

No comments: