Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Keeping Up with K&D: Easter!

As you may know from my previous post, Devin and I spent this past holiday weekend with my family down at The Farm. The weather this past Easter weekend was something that stories are made of. Rarely seen in Vermont in early April when normally there is still snow on the ground. Something that we embraced fully and celebrated!

My Mum is so creative and always goes all out for the holidays with a beautifully decorated table and wonderful meal. I think all of the calories that we consumed between the fabulous church breakfast and the beautiful Easter dinner were mostly burned off in all of the laughing we did telling stories around the table. At least I can hope so!

I hope you were able to visit with family and friends and enjoy some laughs in the beautiful weather! xo Kaht




No comments: